- Rare and Unique Historic Tiburon Home
- Charming architectural details of the late Edwardian era.
- Formal Foyer, Hardwood Floors, Coved Ceilings, Wainscoting, Moldings, Decorative Fireplace, and Original Built-In Dining Room Cabinetry
- All Major Systems Updated in 90s; Including Plumbing, Heating, Electrical, and Foundation
- New Roof Installed In 2017, New Furnace Installed 2016
- Main Floor Includes Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen & Master Bedroom Suite
- Master Suite Features Large Walk-Out South Deck w Unobstructed Panoramic Views
- Intimate Golden Gate Bridge, Angel Island and Bay Views
- Chef's Kitchen Boasts Granite Counters, Double Ovens, Six-Burner Viking Range, Island Bar, and Breakfast Nook
- Garden Level Consists Of Three Large, Light Filled Bedrooms, Split Bath (each with its own sink) & Laundry Room
- Untapped Potential In Full Floor Attic Space w High Ceilings & Bay Facing Window
- Verdant Private Garden with Mature Landscaping and Multiple Seating Areas
- Decks, Patios, Gardening Areas, Roses Bushes, a Small Green House, Gazebo, Sport Court Play Area, Grass Area and Custom Playhouse
- Small Separate Cottage Structure with Multiple Potential Uses
- Fully Detached Two Car Garage with Off-Street Driveway Parking Two Cars
- Just A Stone's Throw from The Bay, And Less Than A Mile To Town
Just a short stroll from downtown Tiburon and the ferry, this rare and unique historic home is awash in charming architectural details of the late Edwardian era, which include a covered front porch, glass faced front door with original hardware, formal foyer, hardwood floors, coved ceilings, wainscoting, moldings, decorative fireplace, and original built-in dining room cabinetry. And though the home exudes character and vintage charm of a bygone era, all the major systems were updated in the 1990s; including plumbing, heating, electrical, and foundation. A new roof was installed in 2017. The main floor includes the living room, dining room, foyer, kitchen, and master bedroom suite. From the master suite, the views will simply take your breath away. But it is especially once out on the master bedroom's large south deck, that the scale of the unobstructed panoramic views can be fully appreciated.
Back indoors, the chef's kitchen boasts granite counters, double ovens, a six burner Viking range, island bar, and eat in breakfast nook. The home's garden level consists of three large, light filled bedrooms (one with direct garden access), a split bath (each with its own sink), laundry room, and large storage room, with wine closet. Untapped potential resides in the home's large, full floor attic space, with high ceilings and a Bay facing window. A verdant private garden unfolds like a miniature compound, with mature landscaping, multiple seating areas, decks, patios, gardening areas, roses bushes, a small green house, gazebo, basketball / sport court play area, grass area, custom playhouse and small separate cottage structure with multiple potential uses. There is also a fully detached two car garage with enough off-street driveway parking for two additional cars.
This prime Tiburon location is just a stone's throw from the Bay, and less than a mile to town.
Tiburon’s waterfront location makes it a prime destination for Marin County homebuyers.
For a town of less than 10,000 residents, Tiburon offers a variety of activities that belies its small size. The annual Tiburon International Film Festival brings films from around the world. Residents enjoy shopping in the elegant boutiques along Ark Row, a leafy, block-long enclave of tiny shops that were once floating arks, and dining at the excellent restaurants along Main Street. For the nautically inclined, Tiburon's Corinthian Yacht Club hosts races on the bay. Ferries to San Francisco and Angel Island State Park leave from the dock at Tiburon.
Tiburon's parks are strung out like pearls on a necklace along the water’s edge. Blackie's Pasture, named after an old swaybacked horse that once lived here, is a popular spot for hikers, joggers, bikers, moms with strollers, and dog walkers. On weekends, the parks fill up with soccer players of all ages.